Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Second Christmas

Hanging out in CS with M&D
This past weekend we celebrated Christmas for a second time with Mommie's side of the family. On Friday, Nana drove in to pick up Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Wills from the airport. They were able to stop by the house and spend a few hours with us before heading to College Station. The next morning we picked up Aunt Christy from the airport and made our way to College Station.

Soon after we arrived, I got to meet my Great Grandmother who recently moved from Jackson, MS. We spent some quality time together bonding and conjecturing who I look like. We also posed for lots of pictures.
Posing with Aunt Christy

Meeting Great Grandmother
Cuddles with Nana and Papaw
Asleep on Aunt Jennifer's Lap
Engulfed by Gifts
On Saturday evening, we all sat down around the Christmas tree to exchange gifts. Papaw played Santa and passed out the presents, then we took turns opening them. I got lots of great gifts. I especially love all the cute new clothes that I'll get to wear as I grow larger. I even got some chic French attire from Uncle Wills' folks! I'm so lucky to have so many people who thought of me this Christmas season. After the last gift was opened, I headed to bed while everyone else sat down to a late dinner.
Modeling one of my New Outfits
On Sunday, we got to catch up on some sleep then relax some more before M&D, Aunt Christy, and I headed back to Austin. Everyone else joined us in Austin for lunch on Monday. We went out to Casa Chapala, which was my first time to eat at a restaurant. I was very well behaved and slept in my car seat the whole time. That afternoon, we had time for a few last cuddles before everyone had to go home.

Whoooo's a Cutie?

1 comment:

  1. Saige is a cutie!
    Thanks for the onesie pjs, and we'll be sending a photo soon. Corina's looking forward to being a Twinkie!!

    ReplyDelete