Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Shopaholic

Finding all the great deals
This past weekend we took a daytrip to College Station to visit Nana and Papaw, who hasn't been feeling well, so I wanted to cheer him up. We got to spend a lot of time together. We played in the living room. We ate at a new restaurant. And we visited Brothers Pond Park where Mommie, Aunt Jennifer, and Aunt Christy used to play when they were kids.
We also took a shopping trip to Sam's and Kohl's where M&D let me run around and explore. I took full advantage and picked out lots of items that I thought we should buy. However, M&D used their parental veto and decided against purchasing the 20 pack of light bulbs and the industrial sized BBQ sauce.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce! Great choice Saige! I would have let you pick that....

    ReplyDelete