Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Weekend Warriors


Testing out the new Backpack
The past few weekends, M&D and I have taken road trips to College Station. M&D head to the A&M football games while I get to play with Nana and Papaw. Now that I've become an expert crawler, I have a lot of fun exploring their house and finding all of the things that I'm not supposed to play with. I've recently become aware that if I want something, I can scream to tell everyone. I also scream to let them know if they've taken something from me that I wasn't done playing with. I might have learned this great screaming fun from my cousin Adam, or maybe it's just part of my normal development. Either way, I like to hear myself scream. Sometimes I belt out a loud one and look around proudly to see if anyone noticed. I do the same thing at daycare. In fact, my teachers at daycare asked M&D if I do it at home, and they reassured the teachers that this is my favorite new habit. My other new trick is trying to stand up on my own. I am very good at standing up while holding onto things, but I'm still working on staying upright once I let go. My best free stands have been about 3 seconds. I can just imagine that soon I'll be able to walk like some of my classmates and my cousins Cora and Adam.


Hanging out in Great Grandmother's Apartment











No comments:

Post a Comment